The safety of our members is our highest priority in our camps. Here are the precautions we are taking to protect our camp members.
1) Each camp area will be limited to 8 students. You may register for your camp using the links below. You do not need to enter an email address to register, but having an account will allow you to drop classes.
2) Sanitation. We ask that all students wash their hands before class. The mats and any equipment used will be disinfected before and after each lesson. If you have any sick symptoms, stay home.
3) Limit spectators. We typically encourage family and friends to watch class and encourage our students. This one time, please limit spectators to only those necessary.
4) Clean air precautions. At the advice of our HVAC engineer, the air in the facility is ionized to kill potential airborne hazards and a service rep has come to ensure more outside air is being brought into the facility.
5) Traffic flow control. Please be mindful of others and avoid congregating in common areas. When exiting the building, please use the side door unless the front door allows you to better avoid others.
6) Masks. Masks are not required, but anyone attending may wear a mask if they choose. Plus, masks look ninja.
7) Temperature Checks. Everyone entering the facility is required to have a temperature check with an infrared thermometer. A temperature of 99.5 or higher is not allowed in the facility. Please do not temperature check yourself.
8) Drinking Fountains. Drinking fountains are to be used to fill up water bottles only.
Copyright © 2020 Leadership Martial Arts - All Rights Reserved.