The safety of our members is our highest priority in our camps. Here are the precautions we are taking to protect our camp members.
1) Each camp area will be limited to 10 people. You may register for your camp using the links below. You do not need to enter an email address to register. Our online Zoom camps will also be operating if you would prefer to train online.
2) Maintaining a sanitary environment is key. We ask that all students wash their hands before class. The mats and any equipment used will be disinfected before and after each lesson. If you have any sick symptoms, stay home.
3) Limit spectators. We typically encourage family and friends to watch class and encourage our students. This one time, please limit spectators to only those necessary.
4) Clean air precautions. At the advice of our HVAC engineer, the air in the facility will be ionized to kill potential airborne hazards and a service rep has come to ensure more outside air is being brought into the facility.
5) Traffic flow control. The front doors will be used for entrance to the facility and the side door will be exit only.
6) Adjusted camp times. The start and end times of all camps will allow a larger buffer of times to ensure time for common areas to be cleared before new members come for the next camp.
7) Masks. Masks are not required, but anyone attending may wear a mask if they choose. Plus, masks look ninja.
8) Temperature Checks. Everyone entering the facility is required to have a temperature check with an infrared thermometer. A temperature of 100.4 or higher is not allowed in the facility.
9) Drinking Fountains. Drinking fountains are to be used to fill up water bottles only. Optionally, we have bottled water on hand by request.
Copyright © 2020 Leadership Martial Arts - All Rights Reserved.