The safety of our members is our highest priority. Here are the precautions we are taking to protect our members.
1) Sanitation. The mats and equipment used is disinfected before and after each lesson. We ask that all students wash their hands before class.
2) Changes to class structure. We are limiting partner changes in classes as well as splitting popular classes into smaller groups. If you have any sick symptoms, stay home.
3) Limit spectators. We typically encourage family and friends to watch class and encourage our students. This one time, please limit spectators to only those necessary. To stay well under our reduced occupancy restrictions we are capping the maximum spectators at 2 people per family.
4) Clean air precautions. At the advice of our HVAC engineer, the air in the facility is ionized to kill potential airborne hazards and a service rep has come to ensure more outside air is being brought into the facility.
5) Masks. Masks are not required, but anyone attending may wear a mask if they choose. Plus, masks look ninja.
6) Drinking Fountains. Drinking fountains are to be used to fill up water bottles only.
7) Catering to special circumstances. Students with at risk conditions are able to make special training and testing arrangements with Sensei.
Copyright © 2020 Leadership Martial Arts - All Rights Reserved.